Orion 16" Narrow Plate (07382)
This rigid, 16" long anodized aluminum Orion Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar is designed to couple guidescope and guidescope rings to a telescope for guided astrophotography sessions. Using a guidescope and autoguider wi help ensure tracking accuracy and improve the quality and sharpness of your astrophotos.
Multiple holes along the Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar allow rings to be optimally positioned for short or long-tube guidescope telescopes. Pre-dried through-holes allow easy attachment to Orion, Sky-Watcher and Celestron telescopes and mounts utilizing the narrow, Vixen style, dovetail saddle.
Not compatible with Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Rigid, 16" long anodized aluminum bar used for coupling guide scope rings to an astrophotography telescope
- May also be used for mounting tube rings of any size
- Attach guide scope rings to this mounting bar, then attach bar in piggyback orientation to imaging telescope
- Multiple holes along length of mounting bar aow rings to be positioned for long-tube or short-tube guide scopes
- Pre-dried holes aow easy attachment to Orion SkyView Pro, Sirius, and Atlas mounted telescopes with tube rings
- Astrophotography telescope must be equipped with tube rings in order to attach guide scope ring mounting bar