Sightron New Nano Tracker
The NEW Nano Tracker from Sightron is the successor to the original "nano.tracker", which has been very popular as a compact tracking device that can easily take starscape photos since its release 10 years ago. It now includes an external power port (USB-mini B type, cable sold separately) to the hand controller, which has been requested by many users. This makes it possible to drive from a USB power source as well as from 3 AA batteries.
Have you ever seen a beautiful starry sky and thought, "I wish I could capture this wonderful sight with my camera" Nano Tracker is a starry sky tracking device that will help make that wish come true!
Light weight at only 400g, simple to use, and easy to carry taking up very little room in your camera bag.
- Tracking mode: Sidereal time tracking, Moon tracking (average) Sun tracking (average), high-speed rotation (50x speed) ・ Rotation speed: 1x speed, 0.5x speed
- Direction of rotation: Northern hemisphere forward rotation, Southern hemisphere forward rotation / fine movement method: All-around fine movement by worm wheel (φ26 mm, 50 teeth)
- Number of bearings: 2
- Drive system: Microstep electric drive by stepping motor
- Loadable weight: Approximately 2.0 kg including the pan head (maximum 10 cm from the center of gravity of the mounted object)
- Pole star peephole: Magnification 1x, diameter φ5m, actual field of view about 8.93 °
- Power supply: 3 AA alkaline batteries (nickel-metal hydride batteries can be used)
- External power supply (USB mini-B type, cable sold separately)
- Operating voltage / current consumption: CD3.6-4.5V Maximum 0.4A
- Continuous operation time: Approximately 5 hours (20 ° C, 2.0 kg installed, alkaline batteries used)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C
- Size: Body 60x98x44mm (excluding tripod screw), controller 50x105x22mm (excluding connector cable)
- Weight: Approximately 400g for the main unit, approximately 80g for the hand controller (including cable, not including batteries)
- Country of origin : Japan JAN: 4541607590663