ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Mono Astronomy Camera With Mini EFW, 31mm LRGB and Ha Filter Mini Kit 4 (ASI1600MMP-M4)
ZWO has packaged the popular ASI1600MM Pro Astronomy Camera with Mini Electronic Filter Wheel & Filter Set.
Mini Kit 4:
- ASI1600MM Pro Astronomy Camera
- 1.25" Mini Electronic Filter Wheel
- 31mm New LRGB Filter Set
- 31mm 7nm Ha Filter
ASI1600 Pro offers very good performance for astrophotography. Low read noise, low dark current, high dynamic range.
ASI1600 has a build-in 12bit ADC but can provide 12.5 stops dynamic range which is even better than KAF8300 due to its super low read noise.
DDR Memory Buffer
DDR memory buffer is the main difference between ASI “Cool” and “Pro” cameras.
ASI1600MM Pro camera includes a 256MB DDR3 memory buffer to help improve data transfer reliability. Additionally, the use of a memory buffer minimizes amp-glow, which is caused by the slow transfer speeds when the camera is used with a USB 2.0 port.
Reliable Mechanical Structures
There are four screws that seal the sensor chamber. Our camera design has been extensively tested and is very stable.
Even when used in higher humidity environments, ASI1600 Pro will still work fine without dew problems.
USB 3.0 Port & USB2.0 HUB
USB 3.0 Port: Provides 5Gb bandwidth to make it possible for ASI1600 Pro to run at 14.7 fps (12bit, normal mode) or 23 fps (10bit, high speed mode) at full resolution (16Mega).
USB 2.0 HUB: Can connect with various accessories, including a filter wheel, guide camera or electronic focuser, allowing you to manage your cables better. There are two short 0.5m USB2.0 cables included with the ASI1600 Pro. The hub is powered by the external power supply if you connect one.
Thanks to the two-stage TEC cooling, ASI1600MM Pro can lower the CMOS sensor temperature to more than 40-45 degrees Celsius below ambient temperature, which can greatly reduce dark current generation and sensor noise even during extended exposure times.
Please notice that the camera needs to be connected to an external 11-15v power supply to implement the cooling function. We recommend you use 12V@3A DC adapter (5.5*2.1mm, centre pole positive) or lithium battery with 11-15V to power the camera. There are 4 different standards for different countries, please make sure you selected the correct adapter when placing the order.
5 Position Mini Electronic Filter Wheel
- The step motor is the heart of the EFWmini, which is made by NPM from Japan. You can trust its quality and reliability.
- The Electronic Filter wheel can be rotated in both counter clockwise or clockwise direction for filter selection.
- Only one USB Cable is enough to power up the EFW, the max power consumption is around 120ma@5V, so you can connected it form the USB2.0 hub of our cooled cameras.
- The distance between the filter and sensor is around 10mm when you connect it to ASI1600.
- Very thin design, 20mm and only 300g. Smaller than your hand!
- The body is CNC machined from a full block of aircraft grade aluminium.
ZWO LRGB Set
- Name: ZWO 31mm LRGB filter (4 filters)
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- more than 92% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Small spectral “gap” to minimize effect of light pollution
- More parfocal – thickness 2 mm
- Size: D=31mm
ZWO Ha Filter
- The ZWO H-Alpha filter has a bandpass of 7nm and passes light at 656nm wavelength, light transmission rate comes up to 80%. Best choice of narrowband H-alpha astrophotography filter for high-contrast imaging and revealing rich details of the nebula even in areas with strong light pollution, just prepare to experience the infinite fun with it!