Antlia 36mm Filter Holder/Adapter (B4836)
The filter drawer system is a very convenient and inexpensive alternative to the filter wheel for simple changing of filters and connection of camera and telescope. In the drawer system, the main body are abbreviated with (B) for base, the adapters are abbreviated with (T) for telescope side and (C) for camera side.
Note: each component of the Antlia Filter Drawer System is sold separately.
The 36mm filter adapter allows you to use 36mm round unmounted filters with the 2" Antlia Filter Slider.
Antlia drawer system is composed of three parts, mainbody base with an optical depth of 20mm, telescope adapter and camera adapter, three parts are connected and fixed by screws. All parts of the Antlia filter drawer system are made of aviation aluminum CNN.
Due to optical depth of 20mm, it can be used also with scopes with a high focal ratio.
Two specifications of filter sliders are provided. Double strong magnets create stronger adsorption and easier installing.
- 2inch M48*0.75 thread can be used with the 2'' mounted filters. (B-2INCH)
- D50mm thread can be used with the round 50mm unmounted filters. (B-50)
Three filter holders allow you to use the filter with a smaller filter thread size. No need to buy another set of filter draweror slider when you buy new cameras or telescopes.
- B-4836 filter holder mounted into B-2INCH slider can help you directly fit the 36mm unmounted filter onto 2” filter drawer.
- B-4831 filter holder mounted into B-2INCH slider can help you directly fit the 31mm unmounted filter onto 2” filter drawer.
- B-48125 filter holder mounted into B-2INCH slider can help you directly fit the 1.25'' mounted filter onto 2” filter drawer.
The screws are used to connect base and adapters. Four pieces of Hexagon socket screws are equipped and also installation tools are provided. The system is designed in a such convenient way, that it is possible to mount all popular equipments found on the world. You can also adjust the position of the camera and telescope very well.