Discover our Solar System with the Celestron AstroMaster 90AZ! You"ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 90AZ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Manual Alt-Azimuth telescope
Navigate the sky with a pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing. Move the clutch in an up/down, left/right fashion to track your object in the eyepiece.
Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, an erect image diagonal, and a Starpointer finderscope. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high powered views.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron"s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
- 90mm refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame.
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup
- Accessories include: two eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), erect image star diagonal, and a finderscope.
- Panning handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing.
- Adjustable height tripod
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images including 3D renderings of stars, exoplanets, and galaxies
What's in the Box
- Optical tube
- Tripod and mount (preassembled)
- 20mm and 10mm eyepiece
- Red-dot finderscope
- Erect image 90° diagonal
|OPTICAL TUBE INFO
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1:
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1:
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2:
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2:
||StarPointer™ red dot finderscope
||Erect Image Diagonal - 1.25"
|Highest Useful Magnification:
|Lowest Useful Magnification:
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude:
||1.55 arc seconds
||1.29 arc seconds
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye):
|Optical Tube Length:
|Optical Tube Diameter:
|Optical Tube Weight:
||CG-5 Dovetail bar
||Manual Alt Azimuth
|Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod):
||812.8mm - 1295.4mm (32" - 51")
|Tripod Leg Diameter:
||31.75mm (1.25") steel
||7.6 lbs (3.44 kg)
||CG-5 saddle plate
||Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software and SkyPortal App
|Total Kit Weight: