See the whole picture with Ultima Edge. These flat-field eyepieces were designed to provide an ultra-sharp, ultra-clear, crisp image from the center all the way to the edge of the field of view. The 24mm Ultima Edge eyepiece features fully multi-coated optics and an 8- element lens design, maximizing light transmission.
The Ultima Edge 24mm has a generous 65° field of view perfect for viewing planets, stars and the Moon’s surface. This eyepiece provides good mid-power magnification, perfect for viewing the Moon’s surface and most deep sky objects.
The 24mm Ultima Edge eyepiece’s main housing is machined from high grade aluminum with a black anodized outer surface.
Its 1.25" mounting barrel is internally threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters and adapters. It is compatible with 1.25” star diagonals and focusers. On the exterior of the eyepiece, you will find a uniquely designed, molded rubber grip ring for non-slip handling during observing sessions.
Viewing through the 24mm Ultima Edge eyepiece is comfortable for both eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike, thanks to the rubber eyecups and long eye relief of 29mm.
- 24mm Ultra Flat Field eyepiece designed for 1.25” focusers
- Incredibly crisp views from center to edge of field
- Fully multi-coated, 8-element lens design for excellent light transmission
- Wide 65° apparent field of view allows you to see more of the night sky
- Generous 29mm eye relief and fold-down rubber eyeguard for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Molded rubber grip ring for non-slip handling
|Barrel Size Diameter:
|Field Stop Diameter:
|Apparent Field of View:
|Number of Lens Elements:
|Number of Lens Groups:
||Yes- roll up
||12.32 oz (349.3 g)
||104mm x 60mm x 60mm (4.1" x 2.36" x 2.36")