Sky-Watcher Skymax 102 AZ-Gti (S21120)
Sky-Watcher’s AZ-GTi is the perfect tracking platform for those seeking a compact travel mount capable of both Alt-Az GoTo alignment and video timelapse. Boasting a payload capacity of 11 pounds, this modular AZ mount can support anything from a small Maksutov or refractor, to a mid-sized DSLR for timelapse photography.
Perfect for any Situation
Weighing just 8.6-pounds, the AZ-GTi is the ideal travel mount, easily fitting in carry-on luggage and perfect for grab-and-go situations.
Revolutionary WiFi Control
The AZ-GTi is one of the first Sky-Watcher products featuring built in Wi-Fi control. Once connected to the mount, use Sky-Watcher’s SynScan Pro app to align the mount for celestial tracking.
Easy Integration with any Tripod
The AZ-GTi includes an adjustable aluminum tripod with built-in pier extension. The mount can attach to a tripod using a 3.8-inch-16 thread and includes an adapter for ¼-inch-20 thread sizes, making it capable of mounting to nearly any tripod.
Automatic Shutter Release Control
No need for an intervelometer timer with the AZ-GTi! With a 60-second preset exposure setting, the AZ-GTi can trigger a DSLR using the auxiliary shutter release cable. Once the camera is plugged into the mount and a shot is fired, it will continually shoot 60 second exposures until the cable is removed.
The 102mm OTA comes with:
- A red dot finder
- 1¼-inch diagonal
- Super 10 and 25mm eyepieces
The AZ-GTi comes with:
- Mount head
- Pier extension
- 102mm Maksutov-Cassegrain optical tube
- Multi-purpose alt-azimuth mount
- Adjustable height aluminum tripod with 1.25-inch diameter legs
- 11-pound payload capacity
- SynScan GoTo telescope mount with 42,900+ object database
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Controlled with SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android
- Freedom Find™ dual-encoder technology
- DC operation (batteries not included)