Baader Planetarium 2" ClickLock Eyepiece Clamps (CLSC-2)
We have tested the effectivity and stability of the ClickLock mechanism for many years with the 1¼" ClickLock clamp.
The 2" ClickLock system is designed to be much more mechanically solid.
Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews and fumbling in the dark. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- Even a 20° turn with light pressure of the rotary lever is enough to hold all 2" accessories absolutely securely and firmly.
- Ratchet function – indicates the position of the clamp acoustically and haptically. So you can know if the clamp is open or closed in the dark and without looking.
- Massive tension ring – keeps even the most expensive accessories absolutely safe, without causing scratches and bruises
- The position of the rotary lever is adjustable for left-hand / right-hand use either by six camera slotted screws or by six Allen screws with a hexagonal wrench (depending on the model)
- The heaviest tested load to date is a complete C14 with an SCL-clamp and a 2" Click Lock star diagonal with a Scopos 30mm extreme eyepiece. The C14 has been lifted on the eyepiece. We emphasize that this test setup is not is recommended for imitation.
- The extensive range of ClickLock clamps makes it possible to retrofit the Baader 2" ClickLock clamp on many telescopes
With the 2" Clicklock clamp, you can also convert e.g. your 2" Maxbright mirror (or the 2" universal prism) to the Clicklock system, simply unscrew the old 2" clamp and screw on the new 2" Clicklock clamp.
|NET WEIGHT (KG)||0.17|
|OPTICAL LENGTH (MM)||47|
|USAGE||fast clamping of every 2" accessory|
|INNER DIAMETER / CLEAR APERTURE (MM)||50,8 (2")|
|INNER CONNECTION (LENS SIDED)||Thread, 2" (50,8mm)|
|INNER CONNECTION (EYEPIECE/-CAMERA-SIDED)||Clamp, 2" (50,8mm)|
|COMPATIBLE BRANDS||Baader Planetarium, Celestron, Zeiss|
|TYPE OF ADAPTER||ClickLock, Eyepiece Clamp|