It's the same night sky, all right. But with this jumbo Orion GiantView 25x100 Astronomy Binocular, you'll see it like never before. Large-aperture, fully multi-coated optics provide exceptional light gathering capability for binocular stargazing. If terrestrial observing is more your speed, you will appreciate this GiantView's long-distance range, wide field of view, and stunning resolution.
The GiantView 25x100 is a wonderfully well made binocular. The top-quality BAK-4 prisms and precise internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast. The binocular barrels are cross-reinforced with an aluminum rod and objective cell cuffs for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. A sliding 1/4"-20 threaded mounting post is held captive on the rod, for convenient coupling of the binocular to a tripod, which is necessary to use due to its size and high magnification. Since the mounting post can be slid forward and backward, it's easy to achieve optimum balance of the binocular once mounted. NOTE: We recommend using a tripod or binocular mount with a 10.1-pound or greater carrying capacity.
This big GiantView 25x100 binocular provides a generous 4mm exit pupil and the serious magnifying power you need to resolve subtle details in your target object. The eyepieces focus individually, which affords a higher degree of focusing precision than center-focus mechanisms. The long 18mm eye relief even lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view.
When you do get your new Orion GiantView 25x100 Astronomy Binocular, get ready for some late nights, because you won't want to stop observing that seemingly new, more star-studded sky! Includes heavy-duty hard case for safe transport and storage.
- Our biggest and brightest astronomy binocular, featuring 100mm objective lenses and strong 25x magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics, high quality BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast with maximum light throughput
- Barrels are cross-reinforced for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment
- Long 18mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view without removing their corrective lenses
- Weighs 10.1 lbs. - Use of a tripod is necessary for comfortable and stable viewing (tripod sold separately)
What's In the Box
- Orion GiantView 25x100 Astronomy Binocular
- Binocular lens caps
- Hard binocular carry case
- Lens cleaning cloth
|Best for viewing
||Brighter deep sky
|Field of view - angular
|Field of view - linear
||131.3 ft./1000 yd
|Apparent field of view
|Interpupillary distance range
||61mm - 72mm
||Individual eyepiece focus
|Additional included accessories
||Aluminum carrying case
||Integral tripod-mounting post