Have you ever been outside under a clear starry sky with a friend or family member, when you wanted to point out the location of the Orion Nebula, or trace the outline of the Sagittarius "Teapot" asterism? You point your finger, but that just doesn't cut it. "Where are you pointing? Do you mean the third bright star up from that middle pine tree over there?" Save yourself from frustration and take the guesswork out of the equation with the Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer. Its bright green beam makes pointing out objects in the sky as easy as pie.
The Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer is perfect for stargazers. It emits a thin but distinct green laser beam that appears to stretch all the way to the stars! SkyLine's < 5mW green beam just keeps going and going, seemingly to infinity. It works in light-polluted or moonlit skies just as well as crystal-clear skies in remote locations. It's great for pointing out stars, planets, constellations and more for others to see. The quality build of the SkyLine Deluxe Laser is also second to none. It uses an electronic feedback regulation circuit to ensure ultra-stable beam intensity compared to other green lasers on the market. And to protect your SkyLine, it comes with a high quality aluminum case with custom foam cutouts for both the laser and batteries.
The aluminum laser pointer body is 6" long and features a convenient pocket clip. Two AAA batteries are included. And we've included a high quality aluminum case to protect the SkyLine Laser when not in use. It includes custom foam cutouts for both the laser and the batteries.
CAUTION - always use SkyLine Deluxe responsibly, NEVER aim it anywhere near people, pets, vehicles, aircraft, or windows, and keep out of the hands of children.
The Class 3R laser complies with US 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 and is FDA Certified and IEC Compliant. Avoid direct eye exposure.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.
- The Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer allows you to easily point out stars, planets, constellations - even moving satellites - to others
- The bright green laser beam looks like it's touching the star you aim at - everyone closeby will know exactly where you are pointing
- Bright enough to work effectively in even light-polluted or moonlit skies!
- Features electronic feedback circuit to ensure ultra-stable beam brightness, even over long periods of constant use
- Includes high quality aluminum case with custom foam cutouts for both the laser and batteries