Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Dec Bracket (S20560)
The Star Adventurer Dec Bracket, or Fine-Tuning Mounting Assembly, mounts a lightweight telescope with a 0.25” thread screw on the Star Adventurer Multi-Function Mount.
The Dec Bracket allows pointing and fine-tuning pointing in Declination so that you can make adjustments in both RA & Dec. You can make several adjustments to the Star Adventurer Dec Bracket. See the drawing in additional photos to your left for the location of each function:
- Adjust the tightness of the rotation with the clutch knob.
- Fine-tune your camera or telescope’s orientation by using the fine-tuning knob.
- Mount two ball heads on the dovetail to carry two cameras or one scope and one camera by removing the Fine-Tuning 1.4” Mounting Element from the dovetail.
- Use the Fine-Tuning 1/4” Mounting Element at one side and a ball head at the other side, if you wish.
- The dovetail has a threaded hole in one end to accept the optional Counterweight Kit.