Orion T-Ring For Canon EOS Cameras (05224)
A T-ring converts a DSLR camera body's bayonet mount to a female T-thread, allowing attachment of the camera to a T-Adapter, a telescope field flattener, coma corrector, or other "T" threaded camera accessory.
This T-ring, designed to fit Canon EOS cameras, features standard M42 (42mm x 0.75) T-threads. Length (thickness) of the T-ring is 9.8mm. Made of machined aluminum and black anodized.
- Threaded ring couples Canon EOS camera body to standard T-thread on most camera adapters
- Ring attaches securely to Canon EOS DSLR or SLR camera body and provides a T-thread interface
- Couples Canon EOS camera body to standard T-thread found on many camera adapters used for astrophotography
- Securely fits Canon EOS 35mm DSLR and SLR cameras via bayonet-style attachment
- Made of rugged anodized aluminum