Why Purchase from All-Star Telescope?
Free Expert Support
Whether you are a first timer needing help with setting up or an enthusiast that can't quite make that one thing work, our expert staff are ready to support your needs. With decades of knowledge and first hand experience we've been there and we can help you through it!
Stress Free, Secure Transactions
You can trust purchasing and delivery with All-Star Telescope. All of our transactions are 100% secure and Level 1 PCI DSS compliant thanks to Shopify's ShopPay platform. For additional protection, we insure 100% of the value of every shipment we make. If it get's lost during shipment, we replace it. If it gets damaged during shipment, we repalce it. We make sure your product arrives exactly as you would expect it to; we promise.
We also ensure privacy protection. We never keep any of your credit card information on file and any of your personal data is stored accordign to our policies.
30 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence knowing that we accept returns up to 30 days after purchase. We want you to have something you will actually use and we are confident that we keep good quality products in our store with No Junk.
Price Match Promise
Shipping around for the best price is tough, we make it easier by offering the best pricing in the market. But if you find a better price on an in-store item somewhere else we will match it!
Marbles are a traditional children's game that have been a favorite for generations. The origins of this game have been traced back to Pakistan, Rome and Ancient Eygpt. There are a variety of different games that can be played with Marbles and even new ones are made up on the spot.
Note: Recommended age: 5+ years
The Game of Marbles
- Lay the string out in a circle on the ground to form a ring.
- Scatter the marbles within the boundaries of the ring.
- The goal is to score points by knocking marbles outside of the ring using your shooter marble.
- Let the youngest player go first.
- The first shot is taken from outside the ring.
- The shooter cradles the marble in the crook of their index finger and flicks it toward the marbles inside the ring.
- If a player knocks a marble outside of the ring, they score a point.
- When a player successfully knocks another marble out of the ring, they continue taking turns until they miss.
- If a shooter remains inside the ring, the shooter must take their next shot from its position.
- If a shooter goes outside the ring, the shooter can position their marble anywhere outside the circle on their next turn.
- The game is over when all marbles have been knocked out of the ring.
- The winner holds the highest number of points because they knocked the most marbles out of the ring.