iOptron SmartEQ-Pro+ w/ Case (3200-HC)
iOptron SmartEQ-Pro+ w/ Case (3200-HC)
Why Purchase from All-Star Telescope?
Free Expert Support
Whether you are a first timer needing help with setting up or an enthusiast that can't quite make that one thing work, our expert staff are ready to support your needs. With decades of knowledge and first hand experience we've been there and we can help you through it!
Stress Free, Secure Transactions
You can trust purchasing and delivery with All-Star Telescope. All of our transactions are 100% secure and Level 1 PCI DSS compliant thanks to Shopify's ShopPay platform. For additional protection, we insure 100% of the value of every shipment we make. If it get's lost during shipment, we replace it. If it gets damaged during shipment, we repalce it. We make sure your product arrives exactly as you would expect it to; we promise.
We also ensure privacy protection. We never keep any of your credit card information on file and any of your personal data is stored accordign to our policies.
30 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence knowing that we accept returns up to 30 days after purchase. We want you to have something you will actually use and we are confident that we keep good quality products in our store with No Junk.
Price Match Promise
Shipping around for the best price is tough, we make it easier by offering the best pricing in the market. But if you find a better price on an in-store item somewhere else we will match it!
Born out of the popular iOptron CubeTM and iEQTM mounts, the SmartEQTM Pro mount is the ultimate Grab N’ Go German equatorial GOTO mount fitting into almost everyone’s budget.
It is ideal for visual observation and wide field astrophotography. The compact design and light weight make travelling with the mount easy.
The newly updated SmartEQTM Pro+ is a fully computerized mount with a database of 150,000 objects. It offers the next generation GOTO technology from iOptron. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is intuitive with a large LCD screen, with which you can easily set up your telescope and select where you want to navigate.
The SmartEQTM Pro+ is universally compatible with any tubes using a Vixen-style dovetail connection, making it useful for beginners as well as hobbyists with multiple tubes.
- Specialized Grab N’ Go mount ideal for visual observer and wide field astro-photographer
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount that is easy to travel with
- Payload: 11 lb (5 kg) (excluding counterweight)
- Mount weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
- Metal wheels and worm shafts
- Dual-axis servomotor with optical encoder
- Drive motor with 9-speed setting for precise tracking
- Resolution: 0.5 arc second
- Go2NovaTM 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GoTo Technology
- Over 150,000 celestial objects for easy surfing
- Low power consumption (8 AA batteries for 16 hours consecutive tracking)
- Retractable counterweight shaft
- ST-4 compatible Guiding Port
- AccuAlignTM illuminated polar scope
- Serial port for firmware upgrade and computer controller
- Vixen-type dovetail saddle
- 3/8" threads mounting base
- Standard 1.25 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod (5.9lbs)
- Aluminum hard carrying case
|Mount||German Equatorial Mount|
|Payload||11 lbs (5kg), exclude counterweight|
|Mount weight||6.2 lbs (2.8kg)|
|Latitude adjustment range||0º ~ 65º|
|Azimuth adjustment range||± 10º|
|Right Ascension worm wheel||Φ60mm, 120 teeth|
|Declination worm wheel||Φ60mm, 120 teeth|
|Right Ascension axis shaft||Φ25mm steel|
|Declination axis shaft||Φ25mm steel|
|Right Ascension bearing||Φ42mm|
|Motor drive||DC servo with optical encoder|
|Resolution||0.5 arc seconds|
|Hand Controller||Go2Nova®8408 with 150,000 objects database|
|Speed||1×, 2×, 8×, 16×, 64×, 128×, 256×, 512×, MAX(~4º/sec)|
|Counterweight||1 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Tripod||1.25" Stainless Steel (5.7lbs or 2.6kg)|
|Polar Scope||AccuAlignTM bright field illuminated|
|Power requirement||DEC 9 ~12V, 1amp|
|Battery||8AA (not included)|
|Serial port||Yes (on hand controller)|
|Autoguide port||ST-4 compatible|
|PC computer control||Yes (ASCOM)|
|Warranty||One year limited|