Orion 0.5x Focal Reducer for StarShoot G3/G4 Imaging Camera (52066)
This 0.5x focal reducer increases the area imaged by your StarShoot camera by a factor of 4. The reducer threads into the 1.25" nosepiece found on our StarShoot G3 or G4 imaging cameras to effectively reduce the focal length of the imaging telescope by half.
The larger imaging area allows capture of larger star fields and deep-sky objects that may not fit entirely in your telescope's normal field of view.
The Orion 0.5x Focal Reducer for StarShoot G3 or G4 Imaging Cameras has a two-element lens design, with antireflection coatings applied to all air-to-glass lens surfaces. The lenses are set in a rugged anodized aluminum cell that is threaded to accept 1.25" Orion filters.
- 0.5x focal reducer for StarShoot G3 or G4 imaging cameras increases imaging area by a factor of 4.
- Wider imaging area allows capture of larger starfields or deep-sky objects.
- Fully coated two-lens design
- Works with Orion StarShoot G3 or G4 Color and StarShoot G3 or G4 Monochrome cameras
- Rugged anodized aluminum cell threads directly into the camera nosepiece