Sky-Watcher AZ-GTe (S21140)
Revolutionary Wi-Fi Control
Download the free SynScan Pro app to control the AZ-GTe with your smartphone. Available for both iOS and Android
Easy Integration with any Tripod
The AZ-GTe includes an adjustable aluminum tripod with built in pier extension. The mount can attach to a tripod using a 3.8-inch-16 thread and includes an adapter for ¼-inch-20 thread sizes, making it capable of mounting to nearly any tripod.
Automatic Shutter Release Control
No need for an intervelometer timer with the AZ-GTe! With a 60-second preset exposure setting, the AZ-GTe can trigger a DSLR using the auxiliary shutter release cable. Once the camera is plugged into the mount and a shot is fired, it will continually shoot 60 second exposures until the cable is removed.
Weighing just 8.6 pounds with pier extension and tripod, the AZ-GTe carries a full 11-pound payload, making it a great grab-and-go mount
The Sky-Watcher AZ-GTe series is for anyone looking for a small, powerful mount. Weighing just 8.6 pounds, complete with pier extension and tripod, these versatile mounts support a hefty 11-pound payload.
Available in Three Configurations
Mount with tripod and pier extension only, with an 80mm refractor OTA, or with a 102mm refractor OTA. The AZ-GTe delivers the perfect grab-and-go system for the astronomer on the move.
- Motorized alt-az mount
- 11-pound payload capacity
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Spring-loaded worm gears
- Optional 80mm (400mm focal length) or 102mm (500mm focal length) achromatic refractor optical tube at f/5 focal ratio
- Vixen-style dovetail
- SynScan GoTo telescope mount with 42,900+ object database
- Sidereal, lunar, and solar tracking speeds
- SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android
What's in the box
- Sky_Watcher AZ-GTe Alt-Azimuth mount head
- Adjustable-height aluminum tripod with 1.25-inch diameter legs
- Pier extension
- DC operation (batteries not included)